View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 02:37 PM   #111
DirtyD

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
Damn a couple jokes that you took the wrong way and it turns into this. There is something seriously wrong with you. You can go to church all you want and it won't make what's wrong with you better. Its called medication and a therapist. I have yet to call you a name and all my remarks where in a joking manor, which would mean, not to be taken seriously. Anybody with a shred of common sense would notice that, but apparently I was expecting to much out of you. I will take the high road on this ( no pun intended, ok sort of ) and not start calling names back. Now I just want to remind you in your angry state that suicide is a sin, but then again apparently you don't mind sinning so if your in that mood we will understand. Have a nice day and remember god loves you, but nobody else does because you are bipolar as hell.
Yup, suicide is exactly what I'm thinking right now. Man, maybe you do know me after all. Maybe I should have made it a point to go more "bipolar" in person the 2 times you've met me. You would've seen this coming then, no?
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote