View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 11:52 PM   #70
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
lol at Danny, I thought it was common knowledge the car was a GR40. It was built at Griggs in fact and tuned by John himself.

If it had some real tire under it like a 888 or a Hoosier slick, it'd prob hold it's own, but Ill be on 555s since that's all I have, so it might slide a little. I think it'd be fun if there is enough room around the track and some good short straights to get up to speed. Plan was to get it in second and just two foot pedal it around with a little trailbraking and quick 4 wheel slides from turn to turn (assuming there are plenty of switchbacks).

Im down to give it a try. Will I get to be in a class with other fox-bodies and 3rd/4th Gen Camaros?

I'f it behaves on the autocross, Id consider running it down the track too.

Donnie, I wasnt worried about stopping(car has 4 wheel Baers), I was worried about getting thrown from the track after paying 50 bucks to race. It will do WAY under a 13.49 which is the requirement for a cage in a convertible build before 2008 I think it is.
I know I was just giving you shit. That's the same reason I don't plan on racing my vert, there is no point without a cage and my car will never have a cage.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote