View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 12:10 PM   #13
Boomer

Originally Posted by jayman33 View Post
Koni Str.t are currently 330 shipped but you'll need GT500 strut mounts M-18183-C which are 100 shipped. We also have the sportlines in stock. This setup along with a PHB will set you straight.
Like Jayman says, get these strut mounts! I ran these sportlines on my 2010 and the drop is pretty low. The GT500 strut mounts are thicker then OEM, the thickness of the mount helps reduce any popping the struts get from lowering the car. If you are on a tight budget and decide to go with new mounts only, I suggest some Eibach camber bolts. With the sportlines it will change your camber and without breaking the bank the camber bolts will help with the alignment, the amount of adjustment isn't as significant as camber plates but its better then nothing. These parts together are a good alternative if you are not going all out for caster/camber plates. On your stock wheels you will have plenty of clearance, I ran 245/45/19 up front with these springs and it would get a small amount of rubbing at the top of the wheel well. You should be fine with you're tire setup.
Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote