View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 08:42 AM   #59
fordplay

Yeah, I need to remember to proof read all my stuff, and I screw up my punctuation, it's because 90% of all my posts are from my phone, yeah I have not shot competition in texas, I moved down here with my family about 7 years ago and gave up the dreams of soldier of fortune/hired gun lifestyle and work 55 to 80 hours a week. But yeah the 1911, first thing you have to do is fire 200 rounds thru it then work the ramp, then find what type of defense round will feed in your 1911, because each one is different!! Ha ha.

Yeah I remember the xm8, geez, yeah the early calvary carried a pistol only to use in the event they were separated from their rifle so they could keep people ducking till they got back to their rifle, I think most people still feel that way in the military, unlike the way it happens in counterstrike, COD, and battlefield, rarely do you switch to pistol then to knife to kill the guy bunny hopping around in front of you!! Ha ha. But for us out here where I can't pack an M4, mp5, or something, pistols are our first line of defense.
fordplay is offline   Reply With Quote