View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 01:06 PM   #28
DirtyD

Originally Posted by Kosovobandit View Post
I just dont get some people. I know that the event wasnt what it use to be, but to everyone who says that it is not that. YOU are part of the problem not the solution. If you would work to make it a better event vendors would come back, prize money could possibly go up, categories would come back, and overall attendace would go up. Instead you sit on your computer complaining about it. What did I do. I went and ran winning a class with the help of great friends and fellow racers.
From my understanding, the event has been on the heavy decline over the last 4 years or so, not because of community support, but support from vendors and what not. Hell, TMP may not even be pushing it as hard as they once did. It wasn't even listed on their events list on their website. So there is one problem. Unless you knew about it through other people, how were you supposed to know? I saw no advertising on forums, radio, TV, or anything. Just word of mouth.

Ford is pulling themselves out of all NHRA sponsorships, so why should they still sponsor/vendor a small race series at TMP?
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote