View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 08:58 PM   #153
DirtyD

Default Congrats Steve!!!

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
Ok this one is funny. I'm glad it takes you an hour after you read my comments to come up with an answer. Makes you look real bright. You say I have to get in the last word but every time I give you chance to shut the fuck up you have to respond. You just can't help yourself. You are trying to act like this wasn't your fault and it's all mine, that's cute. Your the one that went off calling names, running your mouth to Steve, bringing his brother into it but you did no wrong. You are exactly what I thought you were.

Also why would I run to the police you never threatened me. I hate to tell you this but if you do threaten to shoot somebody on the Internet they can get the police involved, just because it wasn't a threat in person doesn't mean it's still not a threat.

There are rules I go by on the boards. I don't talk about some bodies family (kids, wife, etc ), I don't make threats, I won't do anything to cause someone to lose their job, you know common sense things. But I guess your dad by your words taught you any personal responsibility. My advice to you is to just let it go. Say a prayer and have a nice night.

I was in the process of the hour drive home from my fiancé's, so it was easier to post a picture than type the long response that I really wanted to say. But it does make you look bright being that you can't use the correct "you're" when you type.

I've never threatened anyone on a forum. That whole "shoot you" comment happened on Facebook after someone made a very derogatory comment towards my fiancé, which I replied "if you were to touch her or do that to her, I'd shoot you." That entire ordeal was taken out of context so it could be used towards me. Not really that it would probably matter to you that I explained that situation.

Originally Posted by Junkie View Post
This website has more inner bickering/bitching then any forum I'm on

You're all a bunch of cry baby internet hard ass bitches. fuck

Will, your post hurt my feelwings. Now I'm going to go try to commit suicide again.

Which has more drama? This forum or this year's TX2k? Lol
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote