View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 11:30 PM   #387
TrueStreetMotorSports.com
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

Originally Posted by Yagermeister View Post
I'd throw myself over a cliff if I spent as much money as Jeff did to get an 11.8 no traction or 11.2 with traction out of my car NA when others have gone faster with a lot less (wbt, kdanner, CasperGT, shaun@aed, 04compgt, me) all stock heads and cams and internals.

With 520+ HP he should be mile per houring at 130 or better even if he is spinning.
Lol.....apples to oranges again smarty pants.....

Jeff's car is not a drag car, not set up for it, has all the interior in it ect.....

Wbt and me visited for a bit last night and seems to know his stuff pretty well. He know how to prep his car for the track, one light weigh seat, no interior, true big and little wheels, proper tires for his set up. This is just what I seen by walking by his car. Seem to know his car and what it took to make it preform

Jeff's does not know his car, does not have proper suspension for what he was doing last night, needs to Lear how to drive the car better, pull unnessiary weight for track, put proper wheel and tires ect.....

But Jeff only needs to do this if he is trying to see the peak performance in drag racing. If he is going to fight with you guys all the time then he needs to make the car track ready before going to the track. But to compair how much tie. You have, and the other cars listed I'm sure there times they are running now are not the times they ran there first time to the track.

TrueStreetMotorSports.com is offline   Reply With Quote