View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 11:00 AM   #61
OG Fox
Supporting Member

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
IF Dale actually gets one(I'm not convinced this isn't some crazy hose job yet lol), I doubt he will have it very long. He is a big dude and very tall. He will have to drop the seat to the floorboard just so he has a chance of being able to see through the windshield. He will most likely have to drive it hunched down to be able to see and be able to ride in it with a hardtop. I doubt very seriously the convertible top will clear his head. lol

Almost everyone I know with a Miata has a second car to drive too. Those who don't have a second car don't seem to keep their Miatas for very long street duty.

In my opinion, driving a modded Miata for daily duties is a step backwards from driving a whored out no manners having foxbody Stang which isn't fun to drive everyday either. It really comes down to what a individual owner can tolerate on a daily basis.
the foxbody was a pile of shit. leaked oil every where, power steering leaked everywhere. suspension needed replacing. etc etc etc.

I fit in the miata. I do need a racing seat for more comfort. gets great gas mileage and once i get some wheels and tires it will make good for a double duty autox / daily driver.

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
I believe I said that in the second part of my post. lol
you're a dick steve.
OG Fox is offline   Reply With Quote