View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 01:30 PM   #27
DirtyD

Default Thursday Night Forth Worth GTG

Originally Posted by 46Tbird View Post
Kinda important, the Hwy 26 exit is CLOSED if you're eastbound on 820. That makes getting to the Hooters suck balls if you're coming from north Fort Worth.

I suggest taking the left split toward 820 south, then exiting Pipeline/Glenview. Take the right at the light (Glenview), and another right at the Valero station (Booth Calloway Rd). About a quarter mile up and past the hospital, you'll see a street to the left that is the back entry to Allen Samuels Dodge (Rodger Line Rd). Take that left and follow it around to Hwy 26. You'll go straight into the parking lot, turn toward Waffle House, and Hooters is behind it.

IMO this way is better than going to 183 / Precinct Line and turning around since it's always congested and they removed the u-turn under the bridge.

I'll try to make it out!
Yup, this is great info, Danny. But I'm pretty sure the WB Hwy 26 exit is open from 183, but not entirely sure.

For those coming from Arlington/Fort Worth via 820 headed North, I suggest you exit for Hwy 26/TCC Northeast Campus and then turn left, back under 820 to get to Hooters
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote