View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 08:01 AM   #40
03MachMe

Originally Posted by lolvtec View Post
If your grip is correct glocks feel and work just fine

& if they are so awful why did one of the more conservative local police departments just approve their use? (Dallas) & I have two .50ae desert eagles that I everyday carry in matching shoulder holsters.. for her pleasure.
Agree and disagree with this. The grip thing is not true. I'm promise you my grip is just fine bit when I put the glock out I have to angle my wrist to have it line up correctly, where as with my Springfield as soon as I push put it's flat and ready to fire. Some people just have a different grip angle than others. That is why I carry a Springfield rather than a glock every day. I have no problems with flocks and they are as reliable as guns come so I agree with you there. Our department doesn't issue the duty weapon so we have the freedom to choose what we want but ill say more than half of patrol carries a glock. Swat is issued glock 9mm. They are very dependable and will always go bang when the trigger is pulled. And if you need an external safety then you need to get better at handling a weapon. I have no real safety on any of my guns, just the grip safety on the Springfields.

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote