View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 11:57 AM   #103
I am Legend

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
Sweet.

I'm getting Big Worm to cut me some only because of the quick turn around I need them for. Plus I have other stuff he's been holding for me that I need to pick up, so it just adds to the order.

I will contact you probably closer to the start of the season to get a true magnetic plate with a number on it.

Do you have any pics of yours by chance?
Here is a pic of mine. Couple years old still looks ok. For reference these are 9"x12". Pros and cons to having a number plate. I like this style better because I've seen individual numbers fly off, with more surface area I haven't experienced that issue. Down side is if someone registers before you with your number your back to using painters tape numbers. The club I ran with in NH used to have a season sponsor, and you had to display their logo thus the empty white space at the bottom of the plate. I would just run a decal in that area and peel it at the end of the season. All the talk of numbers and getting new ones cut ETC has made me decide to do a redesign, so these are now retired.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg auto-x-number.jpg (40.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Photo Jan 24, 9 37 39 AM.jpg (53.0 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by I am Legend; 01-24-2014 at 12:00 PM.
I am Legend is offline   Reply With Quote