View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 06:07 PM   #7
JDMLOL

Default High speed driveshaft vibrations

Originally Posted by re-rx7 View Post
what?

I sold an SCT tuner that I got on trade from another member on the board to this individual in fine working order. Tested by myself on two different occasions, my pictures are still posted in the for sale section showing that the device was unmarried and ready to go. Nearly two weeks later the individual claimed that the device did not work and wanted his money back. As most of you know, even American Muscle and other online retailers do not accept returns on items like tuners. Seeing how the item was used and that I did my due diligence in testing the item I did not feel obligated to accept a return on the item. I don't know what could have happened to a working device in two weeks while it was out of my possession. They're pretty hard to break unless they get hot or wet which mine did not while under my possession. I do know the devices can act funny if they have old, buggy firmware or the wrong firmware altogether. Sct does also provide excellent customer service, even to secondhand buyers when they have issues. All in all, I do not feel responsible for what happened to a used, working tuner while it was out of my possession for approximately 10 days.

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS

Last edited by JDMLOL; 02-01-2014 at 08:10 PM.
JDMLOL is offline   Reply With Quote