View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 02:01 PM   #23
saunupe1911

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
I got my One setup on Saturday, and played it all day. Its pretty bad ass, much more impressive than I was expecting. It has Dts and 7.1 surround as well which for an audio freak like me, Im in heaven. Also read in Forza setup that if u have the Kinect setup, which I dont yet, it will track your head movements so you can look around the car while you arw racing, check your sides for passing etc. The play on Forza is sick as hell, just amazing graphica ans smooth. I bailed on cod ghosts and got battlefield instead... the graphics are absoluteky obsurd, looks almost real. only played the first level but it is a lot more realiatic than cod... much happy so far.

All that said, i played gta5 all yesterday. Lmao
Yep it track's your head movement with Kinect. But you must be sitting upright like when you are driving a real car on a road course. I use my mirrors, so there's no need for it so I turned it off. BF and Ghosts look amazing. I sold GTA back and got a nice chunk of change. GTA online doesn't appeal to me. Too many bugs. Forza, NBA 2k14, and Killzone looks like nothing ever seen on consoles. The only other games that can compete graphics wise is Crysis, Ghosts, and BF running on a high end Core i5/i7 PC with a $300 graphics card. But NBA 2k14 has taken player models, physics, and movement to a whole new level until MLB drops next spring.
saunupe1911 is offline   Reply With Quote