View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 12:40 AM   #5
Rreemo

First thing I've noticed is that I have to tell the thing to connect my phone for bluetooth audio every single time I want to listen to it....both of our other cars you simply press the music button on the steering wheel and bluetooth is a ready option. Secondarily, if my wife is in the car with me it ALWAYS connects to her phone instead of mine, and mine is set to the primary....this has become such a problem that I literally just had to remove her phone from the system. Now within the last few days, when I receive a text message it only gives me options to "read-it" or "call"....when I first got the car I also had the option to "reply", and it worked well for about a week....now that option has suddenly just disappeared and I can no longer reply to texts with just my voice....nothing has changed on my phone, the option has just simply vanished.

Also starting yesterday, when I get a text it interrupts my music and asks me what I want to do (this is normal), however when I tell it "I'm done" it just sits connected to my phone without returning back to the previous music source like it used to.... I have to either manually reselect the audio source or hold the phone button to hang it up from text and get back to the music it was playing before....it no longer reverts back automatically.

I wonder what new surprise I'll have tomorrow!

Last edited by Rreemo; 08-23-2012 at 12:43 AM.
Rreemo is offline   Reply With Quote