View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 12:28 PM   #27
Luke

Originally Posted by Bearded Banger View Post
8.4 at 91 is improvement. Dial your suspension in and seat time will get you faster.
^ What he said. With the mods you have you should easily be in the 7's. And if you plan on going to the track on a regular basis you can find a set of rear tires/wheels pretty cheap.

Originally Posted by JDBishopArts View Post
And you can take a nap between 1 and 2. lol Get the 1-2 shift down and you'll knock another .1 - .2 off. There is a big gap. I should have recorded it so you could have seen and heard it. The nose would drop big time.

My first run was a 8.5 with a 2.1 60ft but at 90MPH. I never got above 88 after that. I'm curious to see if the gun was off on that run.

My best was an 8.33 with a 2.0 60ft at 88 MPH. Stock motor with almost warn out INVO's on the rear.
Were you spinning worse on the first run, that would explain your MPH. My car stock went 8.43 at 88 but it's an auto so your best would be consistent with a stick and a lot of times I've seen from others. It shouldn't get any slower than a stock auto w/3.15's other than driver error.

Hope to see you guys at the track sometime, my best is an 8.07, looking to be in the 6's next time I'm home!
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote