View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 02:12 PM   #30
Dan12GT

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
Haha!

I'm not trying to side track anything. Was just offering to help out to bring both sides together. You can drop the attitude at any time.

Another side note- thought you were selling your car?

In the past, large mass chain restaraunts are very hard to organize a meet at because there is no way to control the lot. You can try to make arrangements with a manager for food/drink specials and they will sometimes even reserve an area of parking but you will need a large turnout guarantee for them to do that.

The alternatives to that are finding a side parking lot to the location, or going in off hours not near a lunch/dinner rush. Traditionally though, meets at large chain locations don't work due to how busy they are and management not wanting the liability and the ability to turn tables/parking locations and they can't do that with car guys camped out in their parking spots for so long.
Not sure where you got the idea I was selling my car. I never once mentioned that and I never talk to you or see you.

However, thank you for your input on the restaurant idea. Input like this I welcome.

This area however is pretty large and has shops / parking available in abundance. This is why we tossed around the idea on the FB page. Also like I mentioned guys we can change this up how we see fit. If we are taking up too much space we can move off site a bit more, like I mentioned.

I didn't plan on asking the restaurant to reserve tables. The intent is to become a meeting spot for us and we can enter the restaurant if people desire.

Again I don't plan on this being a huge mass meet like Coit but something more concise to meet each other in the group.

Airaid CAI | Borla S-Type Catback | Amsoil 10w30 and MTG Trans. Fluid
382hp 387ft/lb | 1/4: 12.9 @ 112mph
Dan12GT is offline   Reply With Quote