View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 01:39 PM   #62
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
It's a blast. The country cruises are so much more fun than drag racing. Nothing like a beautiful day and some backroads twisties fun!

I've got a whole route mapped out complete with directions for everyone. It's over 100 miles of cruising through fun hills, twists and turns. It can be done as slow or fast as the drivers skill set allows.

I've done this before with another group and we usually divided it up between the "cruisers" and the "fast" group. The cruisers group is usually made up of the people who just want to take their time and enjoy the drive, or people who don't really have a fast car, or have their kids along etc.

The fast group is for the driver who wants to challenge themselves with the turns. There are stretches of this route where very high speeds are very achieveable.

It's a route between McKinney and Sherman. Starts at TrueStreet Motorsports and then ends right off of 75 in Sherman where we stop for lunch. After lunch, drivers can elect to jump on 75 south to take a straight shot home, or turn around and go do the route again in reverse order.
Damn I think that's two tanks of gas for my beater, hopefully with the new tune she will get better mileage.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote