View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 12:08 PM   #10
46Tbird

Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
Well most of you know I got rid of my mustang last fall for a new f150. Well that truck was stolen in Garland a month after I got it. All of the insurance crap finally got sorted out.
You mean, like insurance fraud? Sorry but you've always struck me as one shady motherfucker.

I beat the crap out of the car. I like running over things :/ My insurance is $100 a month cheaper and payment is like $60 cheaper. I'm not sure if I'm going lift level it out or drop 2in front and 4in the back.
Don't by the used 5.0 GB mustang at Prestige Ford has around 24k miles. They gave me 23k for it and it needs proly around 3k worth of work. They lost a lot of money on selling me the truck lol
Its a 2013 and I've ran over a couple curbs with it lol. All the aero stuff underneath was ripped out. Dent in the radiator. Cracked front splitter. A lot of paint on the bottom. Exhaust leak. Hood needed to be realigned from the hood struts. Front tires were bald (from the back originally) . and pulled to the left pretty bad.
I was pretty bad upside down. They have so many rebates on these trucks right now it helps with equity. Msrp on the truck was like 31k. I got it for around 25k