View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 03:56 PM   #224
DirtyD

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
then dont give people shit who at least attempted to show up and race when you didnt even attempt to show up. I did not expect it to last as long as it did and if we had another delay I was going to have to leave, as well as most of the DFW50 guys that were there. I cant blame the guys that did leave because I honestly thought we were not going to be able to get it in, very glad we did since I got a new best with the cool weather but to give people who at least tried to race crap when you didnt even attempt to make it is stupid
I intended to go up until the point the event was announced to be taking place on my girlfriend's birthday. We already had plans that day for lunch in Fort Worth with her family, of which the time that took place was 1 PM. You can't give me shit for anything because had you been in the same situation with Aubrey, you know damn well that you would have not gone. So the fact you are giving me shit for NOT blowing off the plans I already had well before this event date was set in stone is fucked up.

Now I'm waiting for you to dispute that.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote