View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 08:38 PM   #29
jayman33

I took off my roush/ kw coilovers, eibach sways and BBR LCA and installed whiteline sways, LCA and relo brackets along with Koni yellows, hotchkis springs and steeda camber strut mounts. Ill actually be going with the vorshlag cc plates later on due to steeda's limited adjustability. Next suspension mod is the whiteline watts link then that will be it until i find my next set of coilovers when i decide to track the car and when that happens ill be removing the whipple for a full livernois high revving longblock.

Drove the car for the first time today after swapping the suspension and replacing the entire exhaust, put on the SW headers with O/R xpipe and the magnaflow stainless street catback to keep the car relatively quiet. So far im pleased, the exhaust is actually quieter than my o/r x and bassani setup but i finally have zero drone and i love the SW exotic sound. The suspension is a little soft but the konis were on their softest setting and with the softer hotchkis springs was just a bit much. Ill dial it in a little more tomorrow, good thing i have VIR next weekend. Picking up a set of ADV1 forged wheels for the track and ill see how those hold up.

www.hypermotiveperformance.com
734-306-5231
jayman33 is offline   Reply With Quote