View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 11:39 AM   #1
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Default Runway Rivalry! 5.18.14

Bad ass event planned for sub-1000rw cars! Check it out!

Originally Posted by Alkybanshee View Post

There has been a growing interest across the country for roll racing events. However, most of the events currently in place cater only to cars well over 1,000 whp, leaving a gap in opportunities for enthusiasts in the 500-1000 hp range.

I am part owner of DallasRacing.net, a Dallas-based automotive community. Our members have felt the pain of this issue, and we are going to do something about it! We are using the foundation laid by Texas Speed Syndicate (TSS), organizers of the elite Texas Invitational (TI), to create an opportunity for mid-level powered cars to compete head to head on the same runway used by TI. That’s right - they are sharing with us their experience, their knowledge, and most importantly, their venue!! Our event will be very similar to TI; we will have the same starting light, the same speed trap, and the same bad ass side-by-side racing right here in the heart of Texas!! However, instead of watching it all on YouTube, you will have the opportunity to participate in the action.

DallasRacing.net will be hosting Runway Rivalry (RR) May 18, 2014. RR will be open to any street car below the 1,000 whp mark – Vipers, Corvettes, GTRs, Lambos, CTS-Vs, Mustangs, Camaros – all are welcome! Register today and start getting ready! I will answer any questions I can, feel free to post up or PM me!

Registration link: http://texasspeedsyndicate.com/runway-rivalry/

Event discussion and grudge match setup will all be handled on DallasRacing!
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote