View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 12:07 PM   #3
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by rlhay2 View Post
I needed to burn some pump gas so I rolled out to the RKC shindig last night. If it were not for the friends I was meeting it would have been a waste of time. Same old Jared, same old people but now with bikini clad "models" whom have no respect for the cars they climb upon. Granted this only happens by request but...damn...at least keep your heels off the hoods.

Funny moment was listening to a couple of guys denounce Mustangs all night. One even stated "I'd rather run my nuts up and down a cheese grater, than drive a Mustang." I laughed. Their faces when I fired up my car to leave were priceless!

Also took a ride in a Gen V Viper and Dodge has finally hit a home run. That thing is now a complete car! That interior was just beautiful!

On the way home I finished dialing in the Eboost2 on low boost. It was spinning a bit in the top of 3rd but I think that is dialed out now. Now to tackle the high boost settings tonight or tomorrow night.

Turbo cars love fall weather!
I didn't even know RKC was still around or active. Haven't been on that site in a couple of years or heard anyone mention anything about RKC. Figured it finally faded away.

As for the Gen V Viper, I couldn't agree more. I went for a ride in Jason's at the Coit meet. SRT made some huge improvements over the previous generations. The interior is really nice, doesn't feel cheap. The gauges and all the packages are awesome. The stereo upgrade is insane and sounds amazing for a factory system. 900 watts..wow! And the best part, a forged motor that can be tuned! They are pretty quick stock and pull pretty hard on the top end. The stock 3.55's make the pull feel abit different than the previous gens, but it's still a fun car that will win a lot of races in stock form over other cars that have been modified. SRT just lowered the base MSRP on them and they are a amazing bang for the buck now!

As for your car Ronnie, your Stang doesn't fall into the category of every other Mustang out there. Your car is a beast and I'd really love a ride in that thing some time before you upgrade to the R8 (or maybe Viper now )
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote