View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 01:24 PM   #26
Eaglei532

Originally Posted by Stangmaster281 View Post
I'm interested in finding some 03-04 cobra dealers too. Texas Hot Rides had some, but from what I've read they have mixed reviews. Anyone here ever purchased from them before?
Ive never bought a car from Texas Hot Rides, but I did have them lie to me. Long story short, a TR cobra they had in stock had 4 holes drilled into the trunk mat, it was so obvious that I could see the holes from the online pictures. Looked like nitrous to me so I emailed the guy to see. He said no it was not nitrous. I then went and saw the car in person and it had a brand new trunk mat and no nitrous plumbing. They guy once again told me that he personally got the car from a dealer and knew the entire history. I found the plumbing hole for the nitrous on the underside of the intake tube, they just left the hole there. I also found the line lock still intact underneath the car. I wouldn't buy a cobra from them, but thats just me. PS - the old trunk mat was out back in the dumpster, but they told me they didn't replace anything.

RIP Chris Kyle
Eaglei532 is offline   Reply With Quote