View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 10:39 AM   #1
re-rx7
Banned

Default Oklahoma Meet "Purpose Built FB group".

We had our first meet this past Saturday and the turnout was pretty good. 20 cars or so showed up a few wrecked getting a little excited on the corners but all in all it was a pretty gd day. I got drug by an Rx7 as well. Here are a few pics.

At the Burger Shack getting some grub.

Everyone gassing up except me. I got 93 before I left Tx!

We headed to the first spot in Turner Falls for some pics!

Then we headed from Turner Falls to Doughtery, Ok a little town nestled in the Arbuckles. Not much here just 1 little store.

Then from Doughtery we headed to the pass. It was here disaster struck. I was following the Rx7 through tight elevation changing sweepers when there appeared dirt in the road from the Rain we had on Friday. I barely managed to slow down but the Rx8 behind me had no such luck. He spun and over corrected sending him intothe fence. Car ran but the front bumper was trashed.

After stopping for Fried Pies lol we headed to the pass. this just some pics that were taken on top. Great time up here.

Heading up the pass!

On top!

All in all it was a fun day. Made alot of new friends, the next one is in October and will most likely be alot larger. Get on Fb and look us up!

Last edited by re-rx7; 07-29-2013 at 11:55 AM.
re-rx7 is offline   Reply With Quote