View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 04:52 PM   #32
03MachMe

Originally Posted by re-rx7 View Post
You realize I live in Gainseville and im off only on we and thurs right? I never had any problems out of my rotaries. Guess i just knew whatI was doin. I ran a 74.6 at Dkc the other day in the 100 degree heat. So im down whenever you are? HEll I may be down there this week. So a GTR would be rice?
I could care less where you live and what your days off are, You're the one calling people out to a go cart track on a mustang website... Then to say your down whenever I am but only off on wed and thur.... OK im ready right now see you there in 30min. how about you drive YOUR car through some turns? Ill be doing another autocross event either August or October, maybe both, so Ill run you at that. You are getting WAY too butt hurt over all of this. and Yes a GTR is rice to me. I never said all rice is a bad thing. There are a few "rice" cars that I would love to drive. Will I ever buy a rice car again? Prolly not just due to the PITA they can be. Much easier to work on and keep up an american car.

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote