View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 02:29 AM   #51
lolvtec

Originally Posted by fordplay View Post
Lolvtec I was just joking. I carried mine once.. once.. After 2 rounds you have to re adjust. Fun but not practical, as for the grip you have to train your self to an unnatural angle, it's just the fact. But it's a good hip fire while retreating gun. As for why do most police forces use it? Cost.. it's cheap, from an engineer stand point the glock is a sloppy mess, I mean a colt 45 is also, if you shake it and it's doesn't rattle something is wrong, but the glock was designed to be cheap, And light. I want better tolerances and no cost cutting when my life is on the line
If you have to adjust your grip after every two shots you are not in a position to give gun advice to anyone, period.

I do gunsmithing, which means I am constantly breaking down and rebuilding firearms to refinish, repair, upgrade, modify, tune up, etc. Glocks are the easiest handguns to completely detail strip and reassemble, nothing else out there even comes close. With machines simplicity equals reliability, out of all the police trade in Glocks I've handled (easily the most abused guns) not a single one has failed a function check.

03machme.. regarding the grip angle, I acknowledge that it is different but once you adapt your grip a certain way the glock feels natural and all other handguns become more controllable as well.

For the record I don't consider myself a tier 1 tacticool operative, but I've shot a lot of guns andshoot quite a bit more than most people. I'm more than willing to go with any of you to the range.
lolvtec is offline   Reply With Quote