View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 01:11 PM   #20
03MachMe

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
I figured it's too late this year to do something, unless we try to do a spring show instead of a fall show...

Definitely need to scout some venue locations though, ones that can handle a good amount of people, and aren't straight cramped, like Cars & Coffee....

I wonder if Jerry "Give Me Your Money" Jones would allow the use of one of the Cowboys parking lots for this....
agreed it is prolly too late for a cars for toys or w/e show this year but would not be a bad idea to get planning for a spring show then a late fall show. Having a show twice a year would be nice.

If we are going to involve my FOP it would have to be in Richardson but if we cant do Richardson its no big deal. Breckenridge Park has many different parking lots and most of which are good size. I'm sure I could talk to the Parks department and see if we could reserve a lot for a day. If not there are a TON of business parking lots in Richardson and I'm willing to bet one would be willing to let us use the parking lot in turn for using the business as part of the advertisement.

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote