View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 04:12 PM   #229
03MachMe

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
You are giving me shit about giving people shit. That's how I comprehended your post. That's why I said what I did. However, I still don't see an issue with me posting a playful retort to Clint's statement. Again, I had no intention of making this event once it was an event, so I don't see how I can be held liable for not coming when I clearly said I wouldn't. Had I said "Yes, I'll be there." then woke up Saturday morning and changed my mind, then I would be fair game.

I know that I've given excuses in the past, but I am one of the few Ft. Worth based guys that has shown up to multiple events over there in the Dallas area a few times. I think I am at least owed a small amoutn of credit for that. Sometimes plans change.

I just can't drop everything to go to a car meet sometimes, and people need to respect it.

how hard is it to get... I said I am not giving you shit for not showing up, I understand you said from the start you would not be there. Thats fine whatever your reason may be. But then dont get on here and give people shit for leaving the event early. There were quite a few on both sides that had to leave early for a number of reasons. It sucked to see them leave but I don't think anyone expected the amount of delays we had. so yes I'm giving you shit for giving others shit for leaving early because you didnt even go.

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote