View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 04:07 PM   #227
DirtyD

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
reading fails you..... I said I'm not giving you shit about not going. I am giving you shit because you are giving shit to people who left early when you didnt even show.... you have no room to give them shit for leaving early when you didnt show. I never once said anything about the reason you didnt go. I understand why you didnt go but you give all sorts of excuses why you cant make it to stuff, this was one of the few that was a legit excuse..
You are giving me shit about giving people shit. That's how I comprehended your post. That's why I said what I did. However, I still don't see an issue with me posting a playful retort to Clint's statement. Again, I had no intention of making this event once it was an event, so I don't see how I can be held liable for not coming when I clearly said I wouldn't. Had I said "Yes, I'll be there." then woke up Saturday morning and changed my mind, then I would be fair game.

I know that I've given excuses in the past, but I am one of the few Ft. Worth based guys that has shown up to multiple events over there in the Dallas area a few times. I think I am at least owed a small amoutn of credit for that. Sometimes plans change.

I just can't drop everything to go to a car meet sometimes, and people need to respect it.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote