View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 05:14 PM   #33
kdanner

Originally Posted by Rebelracer568 View Post
I understand. People dont like forum. Heck there alot of bs on this forum. All I was stating is what I read on the link. No reason to get butt hurt over stating something. I dont believe half of stuff I read on forum cause most time people are full of it. Now I dont think there is a big difference between the to intakes. But its also a drag intake. Boss is designed for road racing. Hence BOSS intake. So the cobra jet intake will be better than boss for drag racing.
Actually this forum is great compared to most.

I don't know how you have determined one is for road racing and the other is for drag racing when the runner length is identical, and the runner volume is nearly identical. Put CJ on a Boss302S/R and it will certainly lap quicker than it will with the Boss manifold. The Boss had some compromises made for factory assembly, it has plenty of firewall clearance so the assembly workers can install the engine from the bottom like every other Mustang. The CJ removes these compromises. It also removes the cost compromise of re-purposing the original GT throttle body.

I've owned the CJ manifold for 6 months, I had the Boss 302 engine before you could even buy a Boss 302 Mustang, I don't rely on someone else to do any of the work or even tuning, I have actual experience and real results, I'm not just making things up as I go based on what some wannabe tooner with a pack full of nutswingers on SVTP tells people. And BTW Shaun's power curves suck, look how they fall off above 6500. These cars can absolutely flatline from 6500 until the PCM quits, he's missing a bunch up top.

Last edited by kdanner; 09-02-2013 at 05:17 PM.
kdanner is offline   Reply With Quote