View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 06:29 PM   #66
TrueStreetMotorSports.com
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

Originally Posted by Kosovobandit View Post
I had some questions :

after our 1st round pass, will the winner move on to a 2nd round to face another car of the opposite team, and continue through the rounds until we crown a winner. And do we accumulate 1 point for our team for each round win?

There are 2 qualify passes and one heads up pass against your paired up race. Keep in mind we are not pairing them by time's but by qualifying spot of there own teams and your team. Same template as the buick VS ford shootouts have been running for decades.

Will we be racing on a .4tenths tree, .5tenths tree, or full tree?

This will be a 5.tenths tree

Are electronics allowed I.e. 2 steps?

yes all electronics are allowed

Will there be a rule similar to pinks all out where if you run more than .1 tenth faster than your quickest qualifying pass you're out, to in essence eliminate cheating and manipulating the ladder?

No, Pinks was a complete different format. They where picking a class off cars that run the same time. We are not picking a class, we are going off fastest mustang to slowest mustang and fastest Camaro to slowest Camaro. There will be no times displayed to anyone other than the racer him self during qualifying. This keeps anyone from knowing who they are racing (or wanting to race) till the list is posted after qualifying is complete. Since neither team know how fast the other car is, it will be very hard to knows if they can sand bag or not

Fastest mustang VS Fastest Camaro
Second mustang VS second Camaro
third Mustang Vs Third Camaro
forth Mustang vs forth Camaro
fifth Mustang vs fifth Camaro

And so on.........

I greatly appreciate the help and sorry if any repeats.

I replied in red,

TrueStreetMotorSports.com is offline   Reply With Quote