View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 10:43 AM   #26
DirtyD

Originally Posted by JDBishopArts View Post
No offense taken. I understand. There is a lot of pent up sports pains over the last few years coming out. But don't act like A&M has the only non sensible fans. Y'all need to meet more, real, Aggies. haha
I know a good number of real Aggies. But some of them do get caught up in the moment, which is understandable. I just get tired of people get so uptight about THEIR opinion they stop listening to reason.

t.u., Tech, and even Baylor has been more hostile when I was there than Kyle Field ever got. There are always nutswinger tards for t.u., Bama, ND and now that A&M is getting good, who knows how many trailer parks are turning from burnt orange to maroon.
Will agree with you there. I have made comments many times with school mates of mine about UT being retarded, some of Mack's stupid decisions, and people want to disown me because "You can't talk bad about UT, I like them!"

Also, give A&M some credit. cough cough RYAN... lol How much trash talking did you...and others...commence about A&M getting destroyed in the SEC. We were 8 points away from being undefeated. Should have won them...but didn't. Hopefully A&M can keep the train moving. Great season.
Yup. And I think next season they have a really good chance or repeating and going deeper into the postseason with the new playoff system. I know I may be attending the Bama-A&M game in Houston with my family from Bama and my sister (Aggie). Should be fun. LOL

On that note. A&M is the best school in the world. All other schools suck. A&M is the actual national champion because they beat Bama! Johnny Football!

buhahahah

Here we goooooo.....
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote