View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 03:07 AM   #20
STROKD
Old School

ok well I just finished my humble pie... fuck yo' Coyotes dammit!

video to follow, long story short, with 165 lb passenger to him solo, we were locked till he said he shifted to fourth (I was ahead by a bumper on the second race). Both times he shifted to fourth I was about to go to fifth, and he ended up right with his rear bumper at my front wheel both races...

I put 5 gallons of gas in my hooptie thinking I was gonna tuck my tail and go home sadly, and we were talking about passenger weights mattering, this and that. So the generous 5.0 owner offered me a rematch, this time taking the passenger and me racing solo... we figured I might win by a car or so, but it didnt turn out that way... The only differences in the races is about a 300 lb swing...

I guess weight makes more difference in a slow car vs fast ones. hahaha. I won the last few races by way over 2 cars, the last one looks like I hit a 75 shot or something. The Vette was shaggin ass the last race, I think I won by 4, maybe 5 cars.

We are going to try to setup another time before either of us mod up with both of us racing solo... both of us hit all our gears on all races, and he hooked at all speeds. I spun a tad from the 35 roll but peddled it quickly enough to not lose much ground. All in all much fun was had, almost as much as racing fast cars.