View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 11:27 AM   #126
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
I like my Vortechs but that's for non mod motors... Id prob do a big KB on a 5.0 like Manny's car. Seems to run VERY well and not have any issues with it.

I just dont like Prochargers much, the fast ones are noisy as fuck, and the quiet ones are slow as fuck.
You mean other than that whole blowing up the motor thing, right? lol.

Bolting on a Vortech/Paxton on a 5.0 with exhaust and tune typically yields around 600rw/480tq which plenty for most normal car guys. Your perspective on what is "fast" is really skewed from most normal people because you had that kind of power back when it wasn't the normal. Think about it for a moment though, an almost stock 5.0 with a blower can make the power that Strokd'd did back in the day with stock like driving manners. That's pretty impressive if you ask me.

I'm not interested in having a big horsepower car like you. Look what its done for you, your car hasn't run in over 5 years and that sucks! All the big power cars rarely run right, run for very long or are broken more often than they run. I'll stick with my "slow" car that I can drive everyday having fun and enjoying my car rather than building some big power monster that you might eventually get to race for some lame ass bragging rights and wasting a shitload of money. You can keep that bullshit. lmao.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote