View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 10:15 PM   #67
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
Not sure why you think I'm not relaxed. Been relaxed the whole time. Oh yeah, I forgot that the only people not the be taken seriously are you and your buddies. Everything you post is supposed to be "not serious" but yet anytime someone else's posts, they are automatically taken as serious, because you apparently know the exact mood they are in when they are typing their response. Must be badass to be physic.

The only thing I take seriously is your need to have a different persona behind a keyboard. Throwing around stuff like cockhokster and all the other stuff then saying your not mad, you're just playing, etc. Why do you even have to talk like that in the first place? To look cool? Insecurity? I don't know. Between the assholes on Facebook, and Steve and the 3 Stooges here, there is a reason for the divided comradery that exist with this club. Not everyone is for the "bullshit this, bullshit that, banter banter" attitude that gets tossed around here a lot. It get old after awhile.

That's just my $0.02

Derek, you should come hang out with us one night if you think that is an online persona. Its even worse in my group of friends in person. "Go fuck your mother" is a term of endearment among us. Its funny, kinda like fuggaboutit. Its all about having fun and just talkin shit and racing cars. You know, guys being guys. If you think im rough, fuck. Haha!
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote