View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 01:58 PM   #154
DirtyD

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
It was a blanket statement... if the shoe fits...

Did you and Steve have the same person do the exact same mods to your car? If not, its not the same as what Im saying... zeek's car is a clone of Vic's silver bullet, the only difference being weight at this point. afaik you and Steve have different mods and different tunes, just similar power. The other difference is Steve can drive great, and he says you cant... Vic is one of the best driver's in dfw I know of, but zeek is no slouch. ive personally raced him 5 times, and he can shift great. You and Steve were also talking about qtr mile racing, there is less involved from a roll... Zeek may not have as good as a launch technique as Vic persay, but Zeek can row the damn gears which is what matters from a roll.
Yeah, Steve says I can't. He's only seen my GoPro videos at the track, and seen me drive at the track. I have no where near the experience at the track as Steve does, but doesn't mean I can't drive on the street. I've only raced one person in this group on the street, and I'm pretty sure his car had a slight edge over me, being that he didn't beat me by much.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote