View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 03:22 PM   #87
STROKD
Old School

Originally Posted by re-rx7 View Post
Plastics are pricey these days.

The mstang was never intended to be the vettes competition. The camaro was the stangs competition. Yea so a new mustang with warranty vs a old rattle plastic box. I drove my friends 07 and 30min was more then enough. The 90's accord interior was just as nice. I realize something just now. Gm build great niche cars but when it's come to actually making money they make shit cars. Weird?
sounds like your friends 07 is a fucken pile of shit, and in no way should be compared to all corvettes. My 2000 is rock solid and doesnt make a peep. The 05 im buying is even better... rides and drives perfect. sorry your experience with the cars is so horrible.

And as for the warranty comments, i dont leave my cars stock long enough to keep a warranty valid. My last LEASE car had coil overs and racing wheels when it was a week old. The 05 im buying i already have a race ported intake manifold/throttle body and cam set up on the shelf for it, and i dont even have the car yet. If i get a new job tomorrow ill be ordering headers and Corsas for it too.