View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 02:39 PM   #84
BERT
I love tube socks

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
Wharz 89!?!?

Ugh, long gone

Long story short, was attempting to put the electric fan on and decided to wait. Friend came in town and wanted to go for a ride. Put all water back in radiator and drove around. Couple days later I forgot about it and it froze and popped all the freeze plugs out of it. Stuck water hose in the radiator and ran it and everything went fine. Then lost my job so I sold the blower. Buddy came and picked it up to take to his house to take the blower off. Well, while it was out his house (not parked in his shop like I thought it would be) he fucking backs into it. This happens after the car had been there long enough to have weeds growing all around it and I had already paid him to put the freeze plugs back in for me. So I'm pissed at him at this point for not fixing my car when he said he would and now for backing into it.

So after thinking for awhile I sold it to another buddy of mine. He had it repainted and all the dents fixed then he sold it to a buddy of ours. I should've bought it back but I'm dumb. Guy that has it now has put way too much money in it for me to be able to afford it now lol

Guess that wasn't so short after all.
BERT is offline   Reply With Quote