View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 12:42 PM   #69
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
I'm sure John Force could run a better time with his car as well but I don't see that happening. If you can't get your car down the track or road faster than the next guy your car is slower. It doesn't matter if its your fault because you have the driving skills of a 16 year old Asian girl. It still lost so its still slower.
LMAO!!

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
No, it's safe to say I am slower.

If I drove your car, and I ran a slower ET and MPH than I did in my car, would that now mean that your car is slower than mine??

It was just a joke. No sensitivity about it. I was trying to have some fun. That is all. You know the old man Cadillac jokes will start coming out. I was just trying to get one while I could.
I was making them before anyone. I've been looking for a reason to start my midlife crisis! lol

Your missing the point a car is only as fast as the driver. It really has nothing to do with the car. I've seen 1300 hp cars go slower than a 700hp car in the 1/4. If the driver can't get it down the track then yes the car was slower. Power doesn't mean everything in a race.
Exactly.

Oh no he is old that is why he bought the Caddy. I think when you hit 40 its a mandatory buy. That and old man pants with suspenders.
Now that your car is making more power, you need to run Grandpa.

Then where is your Caddy?
He isn't going that direction with his midlife. He is going Vette. Not only is he old, but impotent too!

Originally Posted by Dominic Toretto View Post
Steve and Derek go sit in the corner. You're both in timeout

-Alex
I can put you in time out if you like...

How do we know the car is faster, its never been faster. I know its the drivers fault but until the car does it we don't know if its faster.
Get outta here with that logic stuff mister!
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote