View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 09:47 PM   #7
Dominic Toretto

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
This is between Donnie and I. Has nothing to do with you. Being "in shape" is relative to whatever it is you do and doesnt apply to everything. I might not be as strong as you lifting a certain way but i would thrash you on the mats and you'd be huffing and puffing thinking about throwing up your guts in the trash can in the corner like all the rest of the wannabe meatheads. Lol. Thats because we are training for different things. Big bodybuilder type dont succeed in my sport. They gas out in less than two minutes.

Im not looking to be a big bodybuilder type. Im not try to be Arnold over here. I dont need to be crazy strong in my sport. Im just getting healthy, detoxing completely, lowering my LDL level, blood pressure and weight. We have completely different goals.
Well you can have a competition between Donnie but I am calling you out. You want to crack jokes about someone being injured and blame it on eating meat. That's ridiculous. If being a vegivore can get someone in a bodybuilding type shape, then let's put it to the test. I want to see your results based on being a vegivore and compare them to my results being a carnivore so we can really see who is going to be more prone to weaker muscles.

You can't sit behind the keyboard and tell people that workout for strength that eating meat is bad, when we can lift more than you. You're beginning to sound like the 6 foot 110lb salesman at GNC trying to sell me on proteins lol.

Speaking of height and weight, how tall are you? How much do you weigh and what percentage of that is body fat?

By the way, I am by no means a "meathead" lol but, I am willing to take this bet here and now that me eating meats has better results in building muscle and overall better build than you eating veggies. I am 6 foot even, 184 pounds. Not a meathead, maybe if I were over 200lbs with less bodyfat. The proof is in the results. So let's show the results and let people judge themselves based on that. Would you buy a performance car part without seeing what the results would be?

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote