Thread: Grapvine ford
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 10:45 PM   #14
Darkhelmet22

Originally Posted by Dan12GT View Post
I haven't had quite the best of experience yet. I took mine in for a creaking noise I've had since day one from what seems like under the rear windshield area, near the rear speakers. They said they can't warranty it unless there is a known defect (which there wasn't) so they were wanting to charge a shit ton of money just to take it apart to try and find it. I said hell no and forget it. They tried to blame my aftermarket exhaust for the problem, which it wasn't and it was happening for thousands of miles before I had my Borlas, which I told them but they didn't seem to give 2 shits.

While it was in there I also wanted them to fix my rattling re-view mirror and steering wheel buttons which they never got to because they had my car for 3 days but never even began to look at until the last day after of which I told them forget it and I came to pick it up.

I talked to the service manager too and he gave me the same BS run around.
HAHAHAH the shit dealers tell people. Cant fix unless its a know defect. How the hell is it going to be known if nobody figures out how to fix it! If the car has a noise or rattle that is a defect and should be covered by warranty. The dealer just makes shit up so they don't have to waste time on rattles.

Hypermotive Tune | Pypes Longtubes and O/R X | Corsa Sports | H&R Race Springs | Eibach panhard bar | BMR LCAs | BMR relo brackets | Koni yellows | Eibach sway bars | Ground Control CC plates | MGW shifter | SVE Drifts |
Darkhelmet22 is offline   Reply With Quote