View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 11:16 AM   #12
JDMLOL

Originally Posted by toomnymods View Post
funny you said that.. and also i dont reccomend them either.. they had my brand new mustang for nearly a month trying to diagnose rear end gear whine. Somehow the backlash came out of spec and was literally destroying the rear end in my car that only had 1,400 miles on it. the car was less than 3 weeks old and by the time it was fixed they had had it longer than i was able to drive it! When I went to pick it up they had ran over a curb and hit my front bumber on it and messed it up and tried to say it came in there like that.
They ended up fixing it, but still that irks me to death that people who dont give a crap about your vehicle abusing it and driving it like its just a pos beater..
That's irritating just hearing the story. These big corporate owned dealers only care about numbers, not the customers. I love GM and Ford but the service they provide for their products compared to my mom's audi and from what I hear from people that own hondas, Toyotas, lexus', etc is much better. I would expect some difference for lexus and audi due to the price difference but every domestic dealer I've been to seems like they don't want to deal with me, especially for warranty claims (mods or no mods).

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS
JDMLOL is offline   Reply With Quote