View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 06:16 PM   #72
Dan12GT

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
LOL, that is all I'm saying and you're grilling me for not being one of those people that think the 5.0 is the end all be all cars! Damn. I like my car, I just happen to think it's a turd. Haha.
I'd hardly say I am grilling you. I am just saying your arguments always end comparing two very unlinke cars calling the Mustang a slow turd which I don't think it is. The mustang GT in stock form can do 0-60 in under 5 seconds and 160 ish top speed. Which in the normal public's eye is pretty fast, which IS the market for mustangs. I do not at all think the 5.0 is a end all be all either. I'm saying its great for what it is designed to market with and Ford has really stepped up their game with the Mustang.

Yes grill me all you want on that statement too but when it comes down to it there is always something faster. Are you just going to call everything slow until you are the fastest possible? I'm sure once you own that Vette you will say its a slow POF until you can own a GT-R or a lambo or something....

Also, I did't buy my car to be competitive in the car scene, I couldn't give two shits about it. Most again who buy a Mustang feel the same way. Not everybody who owns a Mustang is a DFW5.0s member. I just like associating with people that enjoy cars of all types.

Airaid CAI | Borla S-Type Catback | Amsoil 10w30 and MTG Trans. Fluid
382hp 387ft/lb | 1/4: 12.9 @ 112mph
Dan12GT is offline   Reply With Quote