View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 11:31 AM   #357
TrueStreetTim
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

I was minding my own business last night and though I usually have great map awareness, a guy in a lifted 250 hits me head on and blows me up with a grenade or launcher one of the 2. I respawn and he's just down the street after me again. We're in BFE and I have no car. He gets to me as I look to take cover at a wall. He barely clips me and I fall to the ground as his truck slowly plows over my entire body. Luckily I roll out, alive, on his driver side......1 to the head. He respawns and somehow has his GD truck again. I run up the nearest steep hill in the northern area near Michael's house and tear him apart as he's barreling up the road. 2-1 me as I skip over to join Jeff.

At one point we had a Chinook style helicopter after us trying to lift our car off the ground. We stopped, shot up the chopper and he bailed....only to return. I hopped out to get a good vantage point as he crashed the chopper into our car killing himself and Jeff who couldn't get away in time. Something different every day lol.
TrueStreetTim is offline   Reply With Quote