View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 11:13 AM   #350
TrueStreetTim
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

Originally Posted by Junkie View Post
I fucking suck at this game

That is all
Lol. I'm no pro and am a veteran point and clicker over the frustrating thumb aiming. So I stick to driving/flying etc. and let others do the shooting if it's troublesome.

Jeff and I focused the last part of our night to hunting down other players to see how well we worked. Our simple strategy that we put to effective use:

If your chased by someone, don't run and just get shot down from car to car. Instead; slam the brakes and wait for them to deliberately smash into you (most will). If they do, and you immediately exit your car, you can fill their driver side with hot led! If they don't smash into you go ahead and exit the car, jump on top of your car, and be ready for them to u-turn. As soon as one of those 2 scenarios happens simply....be the first to exit your vehicle! Once out of the car you have the upper hand in gunning someone down! Being on top of your car prevents an instant vehicular death. Their futile attempts to aim from the car, or run you over, will be met promptly with upper hand accuracy and fire rate. If their lucky enough to survive your first wave, their car is shot up (most likely with flat tires). If they are dumb enough at that point to try and exit the car you will once again have the upper hand as it takes several moments to actually exit the car at which time your emptying clips! This game is all about the first to fire! And many will flee if you have the upper hand. Shits fun!
TrueStreetTim is offline   Reply With Quote