View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 10:46 PM   #54
wbt

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
There's no point of arguing with you about your car and my car on the streets. One you know everything and anything about these coyotes (ok) and two you don't street race. Prime example my car is faster then what it appears at the track, I race a person in this group and we ran the same time and mph at the track. But we did a 30 roll starting in 2nd gear in mexico and I walked him like he was standing still. It wasn't even a close race. But I expected that since I make 100 rwhp then he does. So if we did ever race on the streets I don't think your car has a chance against mine. Sorry that's my opinion so take it with a grain of salt.
I have far too much to loose getting caught street racing or killing someone else doing it. I would expect someone with a new kid to consider the consequences.

Same offer I made before, I'll line up anytime at the track.

Originally Posted by re-rx7 View Post
I think things would have went smoother had they just contributed to the conversation vs bashing and acting like king dick.
Really? Not a matter of being a dick. Jeff made a snide comment, as usual, and he got it in return.

Originally Posted by Dominic Toretto View Post
Maybe to you. Maybe to other people they have already decided it is or isn't worth it just based on this. Assigning a dollar value to horsepower is on an individual and case-by-case scenario. So even when you draw your own conclusion, other people might not feel the same as you.

That's fine and I respect that. But as you already stated, the CJ makes more power than the Boss. I really don't understand what the problem is here lol.

-Alex
A repeat of what I posted.
http://www.dfw50s.com/showpost.php?p=48134&postcount=39

I have no issue outside of some of the comments. My whole thing is don't rely solely on dyno numbers. CAI's are a perfect example, Jeff's car is a perfect example.

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
I will say they do know what they are talking about to a point. Not everyone here drag races. And that's all they are baseing their knowledge off of. To me unless you are trying to get the most hp out if your car the CJ isn't worth the money over the boss manifold and a TB.
Explain to everyone what data you have accumulated street racing that shows the CJ intake isn't worth the extra money?
wbt is offline   Reply With Quote