View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 11:36 AM   #863
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
I ask you to race cause you think your car is just as fast or faster then mine on 20's. you're the one talking shit so I said back it up. But it's cool that you already know the answer and to chicken shit to race. I figure you would find a way out of it anyways.
I didn't say my car was faster, I just said I have been faster than you which I have. We've discussed this before, you need more seat time. Quit talking smack so much and stirring shit up and focus on the driving.

Originally Posted by 46Tbird View Post
12.5 < 12.3 ?
I've been faster than 12.5.

Hahaha yeah I am supposed to laugh it off but when people post videos of you on different forums and Facebook and then you get hate mail from people you have never met. Then yes it gets kinda personal. And I came in here joking around about what you said and you turn around on me and what happen at the track when no one was even talking about racing, yes I'm going to call you out.
You have to kind of expect to get grief back after all the smack talk you did before your car was even running. Just let it go, relax and have fun. You said yourself you wanted to go back like it was just having fun, it's hard to do that when you are too busy being negative and lashing out at everyone.

Steve said he ran faster then my 12.3.
Correct.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote