View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 02:10 PM   #95
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
For "the list" really all of this weight, ET slips etc is irrelevant and pointless to argue about. The list is heads up racing, not who has the fastest ET slip. So not only does your car have to be ready and set up, but your driving needs to be on point as well. Who ever hits the trap beams first wins. If you are late on your reaction time, or your car doesn't MPH as well as the guy next to you just might lose. The fastest ET doesn't always win in heads up racing.

The ET slip add on Nic is doing is cool too. It will show who has the fastest ET's but it separate from the heads up list. So those who want to chase ET's can do that too.

I understand everyone is competitive and wants to win, but it doesn't need to be so damn serious. Let's keep it light and fun guys!
It should be fun and I had fun Saturday night. Was I disappointed in myself, very much so but then I had to hear the shit from y'all. I've said numerous times that I wasn't expecting much my first time out. But damn you guys got out of hand with my shit and so did I last night. Me being pissed off at myself and drinking crown and coke had a lot to do with that. I'm sorry for the shit I said and did last night. I knew I was going to get shit but damn.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote