View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 01:07 PM   #67
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by GunsUp View Post
Jeff nonetheless I'm stoked you came out to Ennis the other night. Glad you gave it your best. Now I hope you can get everything dialed in to make that car the true beast we all know it will be once its said and done.

You have to admit that video is pretty funny.

I don't know what was said nor do I care to know. It had nothing to do with cars.

Jeff what is the next step? What does Clint say? I heard him mention at the track you needed better tires. But that's down the line. Is it just a tuning issue at the moment?
Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
From watching I would say a tire issue and a driver issue. The guy has had no seat time in the car, along with no time at the track. A manual car is a lot harder to launch properly than an auto. His tires are not made for what he was doing so traction was an issue all night.
What he said. For the track I need more seat time. I don't understand after I said several times that I would be rusty at the track that everyone was expecting so much. But yes I also need better tires but as far as tuning goes the car runs great. I probably need to change out suspension as far as shocks, struts, disconnect the front sway bar. But I need more and more and more seat time at the track.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote