View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 10:48 AM   #446
TrueStreetMotorSports.com
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
Exactly what the problem is with this top ten.

All this arguing is getting very old very quickly. This site was fun when people wouldn't take shit so personal. Jeff your going to catch some shit because you talked shit, but a lot of you are over doing it. We know Jeff SHOULD BE running a lot faster times, give him some time to figure out his car. And Jeff we know you need better tires But you can also do a lot better with those. You should be able to cut a 1.7 at least even with those tires just takes some time. Don't take shit so personal when you jab back and it keeps going back and forth it gets really old to read and then everyone else jumps in. This thread is about the call out list not reasons Jeff didn't run well at the track. Just my 02¢
I agree, I believe Jeff poked a lot if people and now everyone is loving him not doing good job driving the car. But I can tell you with his wife being as pregnant as she is I can image it's not good time for him to be arguing and getting mad over things as silly as him not driving his car good at the track.

It's getting old on both sides for sure

TrueStreetMotorSports.com is offline   Reply With Quote